Weight pulls

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
Travis and his bull breeds
Weight pulls

Post by Travis and his bull breeds » June 11th, 2020, 10:15 am

Wanting information on weight pulls and how to get into it. Me and my friend have dogs which i think are more than capable and would love to come and spectate to get an idea of how to do things.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: Weight pulls

Post by Bullseye » June 11th, 2020, 8:58 pm

I currently don't have any on due to covid-19, but as soon as I start up again I will let everyone on this forum know :)
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

ColosseumBullies

Post by ColosseumBullies » September 20th, 2020, 9:22 am

This is something we would definitely be interested in some more details of as well please Bullseye, we're Norfolk based and I understand there's something fun up Norwich way where weight pulling is concerned? Obviously covid dependant. Like most things at the moment/ :eyeroll: I wonder if you have a beginners thread you could link me to to get some better knowledge? My boy is a puppy still so it's not something I would be looking at imminently but definitely for the future.

Thanks for building this forum there's lots of great info on here, and sorry in advance for the patience you will need for dealing with me! (think how my husband feels 🤣)

Bullseye

Post by Bullseye » September 22nd, 2020, 12:26 am

ColosseumBullies wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:22 am
This is something we would definitely be interested in some more details of as well please Bullseye, we're Norfolk based and I understand there's something fun up Norwich way where weight pulling is concerned? Obviously covid dependant. Like most things at the moment/ :eyeroll: I wonder if you have a beginners thread you could link me to to get some better knowledge? My boy is a puppy still so it's not something I would be looking at imminently but definitely for the future.

Thanks for building this forum there's lots of great info on here, and sorry in advance for the patience you will need for dealing with me! (think how my husband feels 🤣)

No worries, yes we did have days weight pulling days going things got disrupted in 2018 due to several losses in the family :( I was hoping to get started again this year but then C19 happened.. there should be a few threads around the forum, use the search feature.. if you can't see anything feel free to start your own topic.. I've set up your posting privilages! :)

~John~
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.