mickey and EDEN

Discuss anything here. Food, Cakes, Wallpaper, Whats on TV, absolutely anything.. Please keep your postings safe though...
mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied
Re: The Poachers Rest Show.

Post by mickey » April 15th, 2012, 7:14 am

Oh yeah thanxs for the back up of my mates I thought mybe some one could of put this nob right for me ....oh well looks like I ain't welcome no more

[ Post made via Android ] Image

EDEN

Post by EDEN » April 15th, 2012, 9:42 am

mickey wrote:If I come its to knock the f*ck out that prick then ill happily leave

:congrats: :jump:

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » April 15th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Ohhh get it now sorry for flipping out glen ....ur just scard that my unstable x breed mutt of a mastiff will beat ur well bred super mastiff on lure lol

But if u had a prob with me or my dogs say it to my face or by pm don't go making out my dogs some crazy out of control beast on a public forum I have bin to a fair few shows over the years and he's never even got close to hurting any one he just don't like big strange blokes getting in his face to stroke him like a girl he's a gaurd dog no good if he's going to go off wagging his tail with strange people his he he is stable and has never bit any one in his life

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by theoldgit » April 15th, 2012, 3:29 pm

mickey wrote:Ohhh get it now sorry for flipping out glen ....ur just scard that my unstable x breed mutt of a mastiff will beat ur well bred super mastiff on lure lol

But if u had a prob with me or my dogs say it to my face or by pm don't go making out my dogs some crazy out of control beast on a public forum I have bin to a fair few shows over the years and he's never even got close to hurting any one he just don't like big strange blokes getting in his face to stroke him like a girl he's a gaurd dog no good if he's going to go off wagging his tail with strange people his he he is stable and has never bit any one in his life

nice to see you have calmed down a bit pal :hippie: :hippie: we will be there with new cart etc johno is running the racing,wont be the same with out you be good to see wino on the lure...........a few side bets maybe :hippie: :beer: :lolbonk:
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » April 15th, 2012, 3:48 pm

I won't be there john I ain't wasting my 100 quid petrol money its a shame coz I was looking forward to this all year as I have a general intrest in running dogs but hay Ho I no were am not wwlcome john its pissed me off thou glen coyks of said his bit in pm or like a man in person

I just don't think u like anoter athletic mastiff around were u r

Vince
Donator
Donator

Post by Vince » April 15th, 2012, 4:45 pm

Well it will be a cracking show again , whatever happens!

A great range of breeds to be seen doing several activities across the day.

And don't forget the craic the night before for those stopping over etc

Regards

Vince

EDEN

Post by EDEN » April 15th, 2012, 5:32 pm

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

EDEN

Post by EDEN » April 15th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Mickey i was willing to take all your bullchit last night on the chin like a real man and still let you come along and enjoy are show with your mussled dog.
I will now tell you after todays little tantrum you are no more welcome to the show and if you do turn up i will personaly take pleasure in escourting you from the grounds.
My Mastiff is useless he dont run the lure.

John once rocky has read this could you please clean the thread up as its about the show not about hard done by Micky.
Thanks John look forward to seeing you all at the show again this year.

Cheers Glen.

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » April 15th, 2012, 7:05 pm

Ha ha f*ck ur show I ain't muzzling my dog any way he ain't done oat I don't no were all this has come from tbh and if I turn up and u take it upon ur self to remove me then fair play ill take ya flipping jaw with me u jumped up fat twat all this over Wat ?? Answer my question if my dog worried u so much why Didnt ya say in person I don't get it your 1st post was a dig at me out of the blue so stop. ya bollox there is a reasseon why your bein a cunt

EDEN

mickey and EDEN

Post by EDEN » April 15th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Bless ya you have amused me with your futile attemps to bait me.
Not once have i threatened violence to you over the net nor will i kids stuff.
Thats my last words on this subject end of.

All my love fat boy with the glass chin.