an apology

Discuss anything here. Food, Cakes, Wallpaper, Whats on TV, absolutely anything.. Please keep your postings safe though...
Darren
an apology

Post by Darren » May 10th, 2011, 9:19 pm

I accept that I'm not everyones cup of tea, and that some people abhor my past , on the athletic bullbreed sites I feel as I cant ask any questions as people seem to think I am being antagonistic, nor can I post anything as I know nothing , nor can I realistically defend myself, so I have deemed that it is definately time to retire from posting on all bullbreed sites
ciao
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Re: an apology

Post by theoldgit » May 10th, 2011, 9:44 pm

well there you go,cant say im happy with your decision but i have to respect it,maybe its for the best at this moment in time that way you and i dont have to listen to people griping,tho im sure they will think of something else soon enough,[places tongue firmly in cheek and says]johno will PM you for bad advice ......he needs it with such a sh*t dog.........see you soon :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lolbonk:
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

mandog

Post by mandog » May 11th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Am i missing something, is it this forum or another.

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » May 13th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Well thats a shame mate ive enjoyed the posts ive read of urs hope u change ur mind ths forum has normaly been a great place t be ive obviously missed a lot while ive been off line i think ur past should remain jst that ur past
I ve seen u ve had debates with members and have worked thngs out
U seem to be a straiht forward spk ur mind kinda guy with some decent knowledge that ur willing to share and you have taken the time to answer n help others would ve liked t hve chatted with u atb mikey

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » May 14th, 2011, 1:17 pm

mayhem wrote:Well thats a shame mate ive enjoyed the posts ive read of urs hope u change ur mind ths forum has normaly been a great place t be ive obviously missed a lot while ive been off line i think ur past should remain jst that ur past
I ve seen u ve had debates with members and have worked thngs out
U seem to be a straiht forward spk ur mind kinda guy with some decent knowledge that ur willing to share and you have taken the time to answer n help others would ve liked t hve chatted with u atb mikey

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

I agree u should come back I was enjoying ur help and advise to

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Darren

Post by Darren » May 14th, 2011, 6:14 pm

I could see what was happening and although it didnt quite happen on the open forum, it did happen in pms here and other sites, I know nothing about conditioning even though I had one go xxxx and on the coursing side I produced a forley cup winner, and several multiple winners, won with trotting horses, etc all needed suppliments and electrolytes, theres no food in the world with enough in it if you are putting enough work into it, if you look on my site you will see several old timers talking about how they hated the 8+hr days in the 2nd last week of a keep when if you think about it we were peaking for a day at a pre arranged weight, then more people come on want to knock you and then talk about peaking and conditioning like its easy. As for weight pull, imo its easy, look at the one and only time I entered after challanged lol I got a 50x bodyweight pull the dog was later shot for being a cur to prevent it getting into anyones blood lines, Harris Dunlop the worlds greatest musher has often been in touch asking questions and visa versa(incidently he once told me only a fool wouldnt use electrolytes)so my advice to you all is just fuckin ignore me I know f all
Last edited by Darren on May 15th, 2011, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » May 14th, 2011, 6:58 pm

Good to have u back don't let the fuckers get to ya man .........why are dog fokes so clicky every ones got there own gangs and if u ain't in the right gangs u no nothing. Lol its bad for it every were .....its like bein back at school some times

[ Post made via Android ] Image