cant get my head around it

Discuss anything here. Food, Cakes, Wallpaper, Whats on TV, absolutely anything.. Please keep your postings safe though...
Darren
cant get my head around it

Post by Darren » May 9th, 2011, 4:15 pm

I cant get my head around the new type of bullbreed forums, most people are new to the world of athletic dogs, only being into it 4 or 5 years , but they dont like anyone coming along that has a bit more experience any of us that post from the past are looked down upon and anything we say is taken as antagonistic , usually by women and the odd alki well I have well and truely learned my lesson firstly Ishall keep stum
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!

mandog

Re: cant get my head around it

Post by mandog » May 9th, 2011, 4:35 pm

I don't think i need to tell you to ignore it mate, as you can hold your own pretty well. If like me i cannot be bothered typing a argument as it never comes out how i want it to sound.
I for one only realy come on the bull forums so i can hear the storys from the old timers. nothing worse than thinking you know everything and when someone else has more knowledge than me it does make me feel good. Strange but true.
I like the way you post darren keep it up mate.

mark lamont
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by mark lamont » May 9th, 2011, 6:16 pm

id say cary on regardless ive enjoyed some of your posts especially about exercise and feeding etc also like to see any pics of old dogs and storys behind them

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by theoldgit » May 9th, 2011, 7:14 pm

seems funny to me that all the replies on this one are people that speak their minds my self included,has something been said that i am not aware of? who cares really there are members here that seldom post but monitor every word,fine by me but always remember i will not be told who to have as friends or associates,MANDOG you have had your problems on other forums as has DARREN i have recently got mine on face book,MARK got some on here last night,there are certain paramaters that we try to maintain here but in the main we try to be fair,DARREN on two occasions recently you have helped members of my family,and that goes a long way with me mate,to sum up every one has something to offer here,just keep doing what you are doing......................as for keeping your mouth shut if the old addage is true "dogs get like their owners" i have to quote you "that must be the only photo of rocky with his gob shut" 657 657 :peace:
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!