Gain record breaker

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mandog
Re: Gain record breaker

Post by mandog » February 21st, 2011, 10:28 pm

Your absoulity right, i mean feck it, i will just stop with the dog food and let them eat the shite that other dogs have left, got to be about the same for a non working dog. On days when they get off the couch i shall throw them a quorn burger.

fatrat

Post by fatrat » February 22nd, 2011, 9:32 am

mandog i wasn't trying to be funny , but my dogs were no different on record breaker as gain 28
with my dogs for an extra bit of protien during there training i use chudleys greyhound crunch a couple of
times a week its 60% protien

sunny

Post by sunny » April 25th, 2011, 8:11 pm

used it, thought it was ok but there are better for similar money, i think for VFM the kirklands from costco takes some beating as far as kibble goes./

Darren

Post by Darren » April 26th, 2011, 9:25 pm

fatrat wrote:mandog i wasn't trying to be funny , but my dogs were no different on record breaker as gain 28
with my dogs for an extra bit of protien during there training i use chudleys greyhound crunch a couple of
times a week its 60% protien

its not its 27%

personally though I use Redmills Racer
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!

shakka
Donator
Donator

Post by shakka » April 27th, 2011, 1:35 am

i use australian formula when working and red mills trakker when resting, havnt tried red mills racer yet. I might try it soon though just had a good look at it.
Gr Ch Abbey CC,Rameses,Osiris,Caliburn.

Darren

Post by Darren » April 27th, 2011, 7:02 am

i used to use australian, but heres a tip, watch the open racers their trainers living depends on it the majority were on it, but they mainly went to redmills, or gain and if you speak to them they would say AF altho good didnt live upto the hype and wasnt worth the money, dogs performed better on Redmills or gain and when you consider both of those only cost between £10-12/15kg as they dont waste money on advertising etc it is a hell of a buy
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!