boomer balls

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied
boomer balls

Post by mickey » January 25th, 2010, 10:38 pm

do any of u guys and gals use these for ur dogs i had one for winston he never used it but storm loves it but she makes noises like she is killing something its great exersise and fun but i dont want her acting agressive or encourage agession at all is it narmal to get worked up wen playing with these or should i stop ???

Diamond Kartel

Re: boomer balls

Post by Diamond Kartel » January 27th, 2010, 11:31 am

Boomer balls highly recommended by quite a few people on other forums. I got one, same story Diamond loves it and Shilou don't go near it unless I'm playing dribble. Those hard balls with ropes attached are good you can swing them round your head and throw them far, another way to train Storm for racing especially if Winston likes to chase the ball to.
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

jjbulls

Post by jjbulls » January 27th, 2010, 9:52 pm

mickey wrote:do any of u guys and gals use these for ur dogs i had one for winston he never used it but storm loves it but she makes noises like she is killing something its great exersise and fun but i dont want her acting agressive or encourage agession at all is it narmal to get worked up wen playing with these or should i stop ???
Hi Mickey, well we have 1 its a bit too big really .. football size 5 but anywat our Amber really loves it & plays with it all the time ....its hilliareous, but Spike never took any notice of it at all.. untill Amber played with it ..& now its His ball , he spends ages on it .. & we have to let them take turns on it ..!! not together ...! :)

Dawn

Post by Dawn » January 27th, 2010, 10:14 pm

here is chico with his boomer ball as you can see he goes a little mental as well LMAFO

southsidestaffords

Post by southsidestaffords » January 31st, 2010, 9:21 pm

We have a 20 inch boomer ball and the normal size one and the dogs go mad for it . Believe it or not DR Rodger mugford designed thees and are meant to work the dogs body and mind and some dogs go nuts for them and others are not fussed by them all that noise is just frustration so i wouldn't worrier a bout it.