Visit to The Vet - Whats your vet like?

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Diamond Kartel
Visit to The Vet - Whats your vet like?

Post by Diamond Kartel » November 17th, 2010, 10:44 am

Just got back from the vets today. Diamond is now 22kg and still 19inches to the shoulder. My vet said she is pleased to see that he is athletic and not overweight which she said is common in Staffies she sees, my vet is from Australia so she knows the breed very well. She also advised me to wait a couple of months to start training as Diamonds bones are still developing. She was particularly impressed with his stomach area which is forming that muscular line and he loved her stroking it! :invove: She was pleased how he re-acted to her handling him and said I was welcome anytime to pop in with him for a treat! Had his yearly jab and is now ready to go, to the fields that is (sound like an advert to sell him)!!!!

I am also wondering how our members are with their vets good or bad experiences are welcome on this thread. No names and addresses please BBF can not afford a court case, lolololol (JOKE) :))

I am really chuffed with the vet I picked as I get no "judging the book by the cover" attitude. He was a little whinny in the car and I am going to start driving him to my Mums every now and then to get him used to going other places and hopefully I'll be able to come to some events without too much drama. :)
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)