how great are dogs?

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Eve
how great are dogs?

Post by Eve » November 9th, 2010, 1:24 pm

I had my op last weds and stella has been so gentle with me, she hasnt jumped up once on the sofa or bed like she normally would as she knows im poorly and when i was really ill she just led on the floor whimpering everytime i was sick or cried out, she even went and got nick when i was in pain and he couldnt hear me as was in the kitchen.

I called her up to the sofa last night as was feeling a little better and instead of climbing on my lap as usual she just curled up next to me, put her paw on my hand and gave it a lick, i was like awwwww.

I really believe that she knows something was up and she has to be really carefull around me, i love her to bits she is my lil star!!

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Re: how great are dogs?

Post by theoldgit » November 10th, 2010, 3:05 pm

EVE,I feel my sig says it all,get well soon poppet the world needs good people...xxx
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

Shipley

Post by Shipley » November 10th, 2010, 10:22 pm

Aint they great , i was play fighting with young Stan last week & he caught my ear as i ducked & dived ,

being an ear , yes it bled large !

Stan was in pieces , i never shouted at him , did not show pain ( i am a man ) ,

he was sincerely worried about me , sucker !

Seriously though , they are true muckers !

Best wishes & hope you get well soon ,

Terry.

jjbulls

Post by jjbulls » November 11th, 2010, 9:38 pm

They are so..so close ...! Hope you get well soon Eve ...... ......nice post ...Terry... atb..................jj

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » November 12th, 2010, 9:00 pm

Get well soon Eve :ty:

You truely do have a special friend, mind you Diamond was recently very kind when I had flu, he never begged me once to go out until I was ready. For a Dog with such a millitant routine I thought that was very special. Now he knows I am better he wants to go out all the time!!!! Bless them they are our special little friends. :nanas2:
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)