Fireworks

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Jools
Re: Fireworks

Post by Jools » October 29th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Bloody fireworks! They've been going off all night and doing my head in! Thankfully they do not frighten our two but Coco so goes mental when he hears them.
Dawn wrote:Luckily the girls arent bothered in the slightest about fireworks. Duke our Dalmatian is absolutely petrified of them, i have to buy Serene Um for Extra large breeds and dope him up with them. I wish they would ban the sale of fireworks to general public because if you could see the way this poor dog reacts even when he has had a load of tablets inside him you would never want to buy fireworks again.
We've had the fireworks for about a week now Dawn, I was thinking of Duke when I first heard them, bless him.

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 30th, 2010, 9:43 am

Gosh is it that time again. Diamond was too young last year to know about fireworks, he was kept amused by me throwing the ball up and down the stairs, lol Not sure if I P@@ed off the neighbours. Shilou is ok with them, I always have every room with some sort of sounds radio or tv on. I used to drive Shilou around in the car with the radio on and he used sit as pup in the parcel shelf looking at the fireworks. Now it doesn't bother him unless it is too close to the house. Where I live now there are many poachers so gunshots are the norm. Lastnight (Friday) as we were walking through our local park, there was a firework display and you could see and hear the fireworks loudly, Shilou was not bothered but Diamond was a little disturbed so I took him home, bless. I am looking forward to Fireworks Night to get it over and done with.

Atb everyone hoping you all get through this without too much stress.
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

toondogs

Post by toondogs » November 4th, 2010, 10:41 pm

hate this time of yr a friend of ours just give me a small bottle of boch rescue remedy spary 1st time iv herd of it 1-2 sprays nd my dogs mouth its welll workd i dont no wer she got it from but im goin to find out for some more well worth a try if u can get it

Miss Yellow Wellies
Official BBF nutter!
Official BBF nutter!

Post by Miss Yellow Wellies » November 4th, 2010, 10:44 pm

Hi you can buy it from any chemist, i use to use it years ago on myself :lolbonk: