pup

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
gamebill
pup

Post by gamebill » October 19th, 2010, 11:53 pm

im thinking of buying a stafford bitch pup this summer but im fussy would like one with old skool quliteys wish i could go back in time and buy one from joe mallen lol ive allways had pb any suggestions would have a good sporting home as i love walking miles flirtpole ect when pup is old enough but it must have all the minerals lol or its just a show bench dog

Diamond Kartel

Re: pup

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 21st, 2010, 10:38 pm

Hey Gamebill why don't you check out your local rescue centre before looking elsewhere. There are loads of the staffies you like in the rescues as the owners are unable to control them. Any dog will do anything for you if its given the right training and more so the right love/encouragement. Just a thought. Atb Rose
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

gamebill

Post by gamebill » October 22nd, 2010, 9:51 pm

that is a nice thought rose but i like to know my dogs breeding and i dont just by anything atb bill

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 23rd, 2010, 8:37 pm

Yes GameBill I fully understand I am sure there's a few on other forums. All the best and don't forget the photos if you do get another pooch ;)
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)