Stolen pups

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
jjbulls
Stolen pups

Post by jjbulls » October 1st, 2010, 9:57 pm

if any one hears of any blue pups 3 boys 1 solid blue with kink in tail ....1 blue with white on his face .. & 1 blue / brindle with white on face & neck....girls ... 1 reverse blue brindle with kink in tail & 1 blue brindle with white on face & neck ,,,, Mum was blue with white face & neck & kink in tail ...... big reward ... offered for safe return .....

Shipley

Re: Stolen pups

Post by Shipley » October 1st, 2010, 10:04 pm

Some real scum out there John , I know they could be sold anywhere but what area was they stolen from ?

Cheers , Terry.

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 2nd, 2010, 10:03 am

DEE WISKIN WROTE ON FACEBOOK - SKY AND HER 5 PUPPIES WERE STOLEN FROM NEAR MANOR RD, LONDON, E16 ON MONDAY THE 27TH SEPTEMBER AROUND 5.20PM. SKY HAS A VERY DISTINCTIVE KINKED TAIL AS DO 2 OF THE PUPS. PUPS ARE 3 WEEKS OLD NOW THIS PICTURE IS THEM AT A FEW DAYS OLD BUT IS THE BEST PICTURE FOR MUM AND PUPS MARKINGS ANY INFO PLEASE CALL 07930738669 THERE IS REWARD WAITING FOR THE PERSON WHO HAS THE INFO THAT GETS THEM BACK NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alb ... 1328474319

LOOK OUT ON GUMTREE AND ALL OTHER DOG SELLING SITES OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. ADD DEE AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND CROSS POST HER POST TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS REGULARLY AND SOME DAY SOME ONE WILL SEE THE PUPS ON THE DOG SELLING SITES.
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

ali1389

Post by ali1389 » October 2nd, 2010, 12:43 pm

I hope yous get them back :( Sick what some people will do !! Its only about money and dont care about the pups and how they pups need there mum :( xx
Chance.x

ShellyD
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by ShellyD » October 4th, 2010, 10:35 pm

hiya was lookin through the free ads today for a dog for a friend and found this am not sure if it the same pups but thought i'd better let u knowxx hope i got the link right http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/pets/dogs/s ... e-400/view

jjbulls

Post by jjbulls » October 6th, 2010, 10:07 pm

Big thanks to DDk that was the post from my friend ....Dee ... regards .......jj

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 7th, 2010, 10:34 am

jjbulls wrote:Big thanks to DDk that was the post from my friend ....Dee ... regards .......jj
She is a friend on Facebook and I post her add every week, someday someone will see them on the net or been advertised somehow but sometimes you just got to remind people, hope she finds them or at least Sky as I know how it feels to have a dog stolen.

:idea: So BullBreedForum people if your on Facebook add Dee Wiskin as a friend and post her loss on your page, someone has to be selling these pups in a couple of weeks?? The more people know the more chance she has of finding her Sky and maybe the pups as well. :idea:
BullBreedForum

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 7th, 2010, 10:37 am

DDK wrote:
jjbulls wrote:Big thanks to DDk that was the post from my friend ....Dee ... regards .......jj
She is a friend on Facebook and I post her add every week, someday someone will see them on the net or being advertised somehow but sometimes you just got to remind people, hope she finds them or at least Sky as I know how it feels to have a dog stolen. When I lost Shilous mum there was no Facebook/Internet forums.

:idea: So BullBreedForum people if your on Facebook add Dee Wiskin as a friend and post her loss on your page, someone has to be selling these pups in a couple of weeks?? The more people know the more chance she has of finding her Sky and maybe the pups as well. :idea:
BullBreedForum

mark lamont
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by mark lamont » October 7th, 2010, 6:36 pm

hope they find them best of luck some people are unbeliveable and will stoop so low to make a few quid

mark

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » October 19th, 2010, 10:28 am

Don't forget when you got that spare few minutes check out the dog selling sites, you never know someone may be stupid enough to advertise them!
BullBreedForum