had visit from rspca

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Lou
Donator
Donator
had visit from rspca

Post by Lou » July 21st, 2010, 3:44 pm

the rspca ave just been to my house, an annomyous caller said i had dogs outside in a pen they are dirty, smelly, no water and skinny! wot a joke! i invited him to come see the dogs and he was very pleased with my set up for the kennels and more than happy with the way they are kept, all got water, fans on and clearly not skinny!
i just cant belive someone wud do this!!

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Re: had visit from rspca

Post by mayhem » July 21st, 2010, 4:37 pm

its happend to me no end of times police or rspca or both turning up cos i got fighting dogs, dogs been abandoned etc really does my nut in if they have 3 reports from same person they will take action against them as they dont act on anonymos information

Smokemont Staffords

Post by Smokemont Staffords » July 21st, 2010, 7:22 pm

It must have been very distressing for you :(
Some people are complete and utter w*****s....!!!

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » July 21st, 2010, 7:59 pm

Lou I don't why people are sooooooo jealous of ya?? Thats all it is jealousy cause your doing something good and they don't like it! I had the same s@@t with a neighbour and my Great Dane many years ago, jealous cause her mutt was a mutt and I had a Great Dane, lol. You keep rescuing those Bullies your doing a great job those liddle fellas deserve some loving. You too Mayhem your doing good deeds also and they are sooooo jealous

:lolbonk: may you should do this next time you see 'em, lol or even :blah: :blah: :blah:

Chin up guys your all great.
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

jjbulls

Post by jjbulls » July 24th, 2010, 7:31 am

The people who done this to you, are just small minded idiots...! sounds like a bit of jelliousy & envy ?? , you are doing a great job ...dont be phased by these arsehols...! stand tall smile & look em streight in the eyes....& know in your heart you are 10 times the person they are ...!! .....................jj :thumbsup: