STOP PRESS!!!

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!
STOP PRESS!!!

Post by theoldgit » April 2nd, 2010, 6:59 pm

STOP PRESS;;;A daring day light raid took place in the east of england early today the theives made off with three jaffa cakes that were left unattended on a coffee table,eye wittness reports state that the gang leader was white and english his identity was hidden by a brindle eye patch he was of stocky build, his accomplice is described as being a slightly built female with a small tufty beard,any information about this incident is of no interest to any one at all.........if you find your self reading this report welcome to the forum,join in it can be fun...........................if you have any concerns raised in this posting ,dont have nightmares,just keep you jaffa cakes in a tin on a high shelf :)
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Re: STOP PRESS!!!

Post by mickey » April 4th, 2010, 11:35 am

lol i rekon the discription fits bullseye to the bill and his little brearded mate is actually a female A.k.A ferret well thats what they call her on the mean streets of norfok dont be fooled i have meet this pear befor they will hold u down and lick u to death in seconds i hope u get ur cakes back safe and sound mate :thumbsup:

Diamond Kartel

Post by Diamond Kartel » April 4th, 2010, 11:45 am

aaaaarrrrggg liddle monsters, only accept the Jaffa cakes if they come back in one piece! lolol
BullBreedForum
(The most fun you can have on the net)

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by theoldgit » April 4th, 2010, 3:40 pm

UPDATE:the stolen articles have now been returned to me by forensics[stool dept]........any one for jaffa cakes??I thought not :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :nana:
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » April 7th, 2010, 7:41 pm

theoldgit wrote:UPDATE:the stolen articles have now been returned to me by forensics[stool dept]........any one for jaffa cakes??I thought not :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :nana:
errr te he........... I think I'll pass.... nice of you to offer though!
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.