durham animal feed

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
bruser
Re: durham animal feed

Post by bruser » February 27th, 2013, 6:14 pm

Will do mate cheers

[ Post made via Android ] Image

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » February 27th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Alright pal I hear duhram pet foods frozen meat is very good quaintly I haven't got round to getting my freezer either but what am told very good and fresh

Prob better then tesco meat tbh lol

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

bruser

Post by bruser » February 28th, 2013, 9:14 am

Ok think im gona give them a try when i start getting low
cheers callum

[ Post made via Android ] Image

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » February 28th, 2013, 11:38 am

No prob ill be ordering soon to

I think it says on there website it's human grade meat I think could be wrong thou

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

NorthStarKennels

Post by NorthStarKennels » March 12th, 2013, 11:02 pm

Google CSJ they do decent food and it's cheap too, it's like welbeloved but half the price, they got all sort's from £10 a sack to £35 a sack (15kg) and will also send you out some sample's to see if your dog will eat it, and what they prefer, their nutrionalist will take note of your requirement's and suggest 3 or 4 choice's for tester's, and there's a supplier in Durham way and one near high spen if your closer to that end. It tak'es upto 5days for delivery but all order's worth a peak.
Deed not Breed didn't your mother ever tell you not to judge a book by it's cover

ShellyD
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by ShellyD » March 13th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Should try reading the whole thread they're on about raw food

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » March 13th, 2013, 2:51 pm

NorthStarKennels wrote:Google CSJ they do decent food and it's cheap too, it's like welbeloved but half the price, they got all sort's from £10 a sack to £35 a sack (15kg) and will also send you out some sample's to see if your dog will eat it, and what they prefer, their nutrionalist will take note of your requirement's and suggest 3 or 4 choice's for tester's, and there's a supplier in Durham way and one near high spen if your closer to that end. It tak'es upto 5days for delivery but all order's worth a peak.
I use Giant Pet Store home brand which is from the same factory as well beloved, but they're moving to the otherside of the City, which is a bit of a bummer for me, however Nel... do these people deliver food, if they do chicken and rice then it should be the same as what I'm feeding mine at the moment, I may be getting intouch with you in the future :)

~John~
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

NorthStarKennels

Post by NorthStarKennels » March 15th, 2013, 3:27 pm

Bullseye wrote:
NorthStarKennels wrote:Google CSJ they do decent food and it's cheap too, it's like welbeloved but half the price, they got all sort's from £10 a sack to £35 a sack (15kg) and will also send you out some sample's to see if your dog will eat it, and what they prefer, their nutrionalist will take note of your requirement's and suggest 3 or 4 choice's for tester's, and there's a supplier in Durham way and one near high spen if your closer to that end. It tak'es upto 5days for delivery but all order's worth a peak.
I use Giant Pet Store home brand which is from the same factory as well beloved, but they're moving to the otherside of the City, which is a bit of a bummer for me, however Nel... do these people deliver food, if they do chicken and rice then it should be the same as what I'm feeding mine at the moment, I may be getting intouch with you in the future :)

~John~

http://www.csjk9.com/ they do all sort's, I'm usin the Champ now with fish oil, high protein, and meat content and has made considerable difference to my lot, from the raw only diet they was on, they have more energy now too, check out the pic's of Karma fro the past 3week's she's left Dozer standing for size and build now and she's only just turned 6month's :) and they deliver to anywhere. ALot of the rescue people I speak/work with use it too, just give them a little bit of info and they'll suggest the best stuff for you, pure meat content is around 30% in some of the food's which is as much as a dog need's alongside veg and rice content. mixed up with a steak or some turkey neck's once in a while does wonder's, it's what my new pup's will be gettin weaned onto. They do the leg work and you just revel in the result's and £££ saved, I was all for raw only until I tried this and gradually switched. As raw food alone doesn't give the dog what it need's to be at it's best... :)

And Shelly D thank's for the input... Above is explained my reason for comment, I can only assume your comment was constructive.. :)
Deed not Breed didn't your mother ever tell you not to judge a book by it's cover

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » March 16th, 2013, 1:45 am

well i find feeding my dog raw shes getting every thing she needs u must ve been doing some thing wrong if you think you was nt giving the dog enough to be at its best can i ask for your raw diet please and what do you think your dog was missing ?? also i see you say your 1 dog has "left dozer standing for size and build " i m not famillier with your dogs but if there pups you should nt really try to encourage huge growth in them its not to healthy for pups to grow to fast you kno slow gradual growth being best for them if there adult dog soz i just assuming there pups due to the 1 seeming to have greatly outgrown the other in the last 3 weeks have you read the ingrediants of this dog food ????? Wheat, Beef & Lamb Meal, Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Salt, Yucca Schidigera. pretty much why raw feeders feed raw

sunny

Post by sunny » March 27th, 2013, 10:20 am

DAF is good, i have used them for many years.