durham animal feed

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
bruser
durham animal feed

Post by bruser » February 26th, 2013, 8:42 am

Has any one used durham animal feed whats there quality like and do they deliver on time the place i use have put there prices up but quality has gone aswell
cheers callum

[ Post made via Android ] Image

fonzy

Re: durham animal feed

Post by fonzy » February 26th, 2013, 12:25 pm

hi
i have just brought from lawsons, i got some gain 28 for my older dogs, it was delivered within a couple of days, and delivery charge was reasonable

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » February 26th, 2013, 1:19 pm

what you feeding mate i know they do raw mickyg recomended em to me but they dnt deliver to wales if your feeding raw try raw to go they do 1lb packs of raw for around 70p a pack there complete raw diets 80%muscle meat 10%ofal 10%bone delivery is a 10a but still works out cheaper than going to butchers etc

bruser

Post by bruser » February 26th, 2013, 2:18 pm

I feed chicken and tripe as a base but add other meats as an when i also feed makeral and oily fish near show time i get lamb bones for free so only need meat offal etc they sell lamb heads which is somthing id try plus free delivery for orders over £50. Its just the quality of meat that worrys me

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » February 26th, 2013, 6:41 pm

heres a link for them http://rawtogo.co.uk/default.htm have a look i msged her she got back to me quick im planning on using them when i get a freezer ive not got enough space to store it at the mo and buying it weekly dont make much sense for me at the mo price wise so im using the butcher shelly uses a guy in nottingham he was quite reasonable ill get her to post who not sure if hell deliver to you from notts but maybe worth an ask

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » February 26th, 2013, 6:45 pm

http://www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk/ also these do some ive not used them but there prices seem reasonable

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » February 26th, 2013, 6:59 pm

http://m.facebook.com/devinedoodles?refid=46&ref=stream this is the guys shelly uses she cant get on here for some reason i know she said they was good

ShellyD
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by ShellyD » February 26th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Pets paradise r brill 50p x lb for chicken an bone 55p x lb for green tripe they deliver as u need it u don't need to go on a delivery schedule like most suppliers http://m.faceb
ook.com/devinedoodles?refid=46&ref=stream

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image

bruser

Post by bruser » February 26th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Cheers for replys looked at berrie wood and raw to go do they do deals as il be buying in bulk
cheers callum

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » February 27th, 2013, 3:59 pm

no probs mate not sure if they do deals i know theres a breeder pack on berriewood so may be a bit cheaper prob best t give them both a ring and have a chat with them atb mikey