General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » January 1st, 2013, 12:16 am

:springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :springpole: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :walkies: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

Duke
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Re: 2013

Post by Duke » January 1st, 2013, 10:38 am

have a great year everyone ,^^^^^^^^^^ as john did ,lol
sig copy by macui1, on Flickr

RubyStars

Post by RubyStars » February 13th, 2013, 7:59 am

Well 2013 started of awful for me i lost someone i was realy close to who was in my life from the day i was born , after breaking my heart , and i am struggleing and have done away with FB alltogether , this year i be concentrateing on myself paddy and my own children and my dogs ;) , i,l still help were i can but gona live in the real world lol xxxx
Jus wanna saya huge thankyou to the bullseye family for sending me a surprize prezzie in the post it was soooo lovley and thoughtfull especialy when i was feeling so down xxxxxx means soo much and I love it ;) xxxx <
:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:
Hope 2013 is the best year for you all but especialy a Healthy one i know there seems to be so many poeple sick lately i jus hope we all get through 2013 together xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

thedogmother

Post by thedogmother » February 13th, 2013, 1:47 pm

Way to go Rachel we love to see you on here with us you know how we we regard you as a very good person and your heart is bigger than your head so make 2013 a turning point and think about Rachel and the things that are important to you and your family hope to see you soon lots O love Tina xxxxxx

RubyStars

Post by RubyStars » February 13th, 2013, 2:08 pm

I,m realy trying hard to do that Tina :) xxxxx and i,m gona give it my all xxxx

Duke
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by Duke » February 13th, 2013, 2:24 pm

As Nike says just do it . Lol

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
sig copy by macui1, on Flickr