Sporting dog clubs up North?

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Double_G
Re: Sporting dog clubs up North?

Post by Double_G » November 27th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Is there any more info on the northen Staffords club or any other clubs in the north east ?

Where abouts are you from SLC ?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

SLC
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by SLC » November 27th, 2012, 11:11 pm

Manchester
Pit bulls are famous, in circles of knowledgeable dog people, for the love and loyalty they bestow on anyone who shows them a smidgen of kindness...

Double_G

Post by Double_G » November 27th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Ah I thought you were local to me with the reference to a Durham club at the beginning of the thread.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

bruser

Post by bruser » November 28th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Im in stockport also have acceses to private fields. Wouldnt mind lure coursing and try weight pull. Callum

[ Post made via Android ] Image

SLC
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by SLC » November 30th, 2012, 9:59 am

I do a bit of drag weight with mine, would deffo enjoy the lure ,we are trying to think a way of making a verticle climb that can attach to the back of the van when fully up and fold down to dissemble etc, would like a bit of hangtime too, maybe make some agility type equipment just to mix it up a bit??
A friend of mine has an indoor building that can be used if weather is bad but that could only be used for a few things ,also part of a SCH club that could be interested in using your fields, Bruser,if any of thats interest to you give me a pm :)

Double G I would be willing to travel to Durham for a good sports day but not on a regular :D
Pit bulls are famous, in circles of knowledgeable dog people, for the love and loyalty they bestow on anyone who shows them a smidgen of kindness...