This is bugging me any one help

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied
This is bugging me any one help

Post by mickey » September 5th, 2012, 10:56 pm

My wife was cooking some chicken breast's and she always cuts the fat off and like's the chicken to look nice so she hacks loads off so I give it to the dogs I choose to give it to my stafford as she needed a bit of fat more then my other dog . But she would not touch the chicken (raw) we all eat the chicken for tea which was defo fresh not bad in any way.... my other dog had smelt the food by this time and came and eats the chicken with out any questioning it at all and my Stafford happily let him now my staff is as greedy as a pig she eats anything I mean anything !!! Dirty food off the floor on walks , she even eat a glove hole once and puked it back up 3 weeks later after the vet said it would break down in there but it never lol ...,so for her to turn her noise up at this fresh chicken alarmed me I thought she may be not feeling well ....any way she seemed fine but the next day my other dog had the sh*t's so bad it was scary I hat to starve him to dry him up and that chicken was the only thing he had to eat apart from his kibble ....and there both used to eating raw and kibble and it was only a bit of chicken more of a treat then any thing and that's the only time in 3 years of me owning her that the 1st time she has refused food of any kind she eats salads with my mrs any thing u offer .....so what did she know about that chicken that we never ?? And all us humans are fine even my one and half year old was perfectly fine and would think my bandog would have a stronger immune system then her ?? Is she clever or lucky ?? Or was it something different that made wino ill ??

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image