dublin ikc show

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
thedogmother
Re: dublin ikc show

Post by thedogmother » May 16th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Noreen, enough is enough, I hope you realize that you and hour husbands behavior has greatly marred my families recent trip to Ireland, for months now we have tried to be understanding towards your erratic and at times offensive outbursts, but not any longer. For the record, my brother and I have Aspergers Syndrome, a form of high functioning autism (are you keeping up?...), not A.D.H.D. John has been dealt many hard blows growing up, he has been hurt by many people that he should have been able to trust, which has made it difficult for him in adulthood to know who he can rely on. John is an upstanding, kind young man who is loved by his family and many others, he deserves to have people in his life that he can respect and trust-and, once upon a time, wether you believe it or not, you and Ed were two of these people. Sadly, you have been found unworthy of this trust and respect. I'm sorry if you feel I have been unjust in what I've said, but the main priority in my life is my family, and anyone who shows hostility towards them is no friend of mine. Jackson Gay

thedogmother

Post by thedogmother » May 16th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Jack i have no prob with you & i did not start this. take care Jack you wont be hearing from me anymore look after yourself.God Bless

thedogmother

Post by thedogmother » May 16th, 2012, 12:08 pm

Jack Gay: Noreen, the instant you said a wrong word against my family, you had a problem with me. I don't want to fight with you or anybody, I simply want to make you understand what you have put the people I love through in the past few months-I've been here, everytime you phoned them up late at night armed with some pathetic little story, slurring abuse at my brother over something terrible you imagined him to have done, and the following morning just shamelessly pulling the sweet old lady card and expecting it all to go away-and untill now, it always had-but you've gone too far this time. You say we won't be hearing from you again, as if this is meant to upset us, but on the contrary, I wish you'd have said it long before now, I wish you hadn't masqueraded as somebody my family could depend on, so goodbye Noreen, once again I'm sorry if you think me unjust, but I'm a person whose respect has to be earned, and you have been found wanting.

Duke
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by Duke » May 16th, 2012, 12:11 pm

Noreen wrote:John for some one who is soposed to have adhd you are quite smart at twisting things
but your only fooling your self love i fell for it but was soon put right lolgood by & good luck Ed Reid .
Ps no more contac thankyou .
un called for , . sad to see ppl doing this to ppl that help in any way they can ,
sig copy by macui1, on Flickr

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » May 16th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Noreen I don't know if you were trying to make out that I was lying about my asperger, if that was the case, I do have proof......................... just incase you think I'm going all munchausen!

I'm being pretty democratic here by not banning you from my board or removing this thread, there are people on here who are on your side and they have signed in but haven't bothered to take me on, well they can if they wish and I won't be deleting it!

~John~
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

dawnb12

Post by dawnb12 » May 18th, 2012, 7:05 pm

Noreen wrote:John for some one who is soposed to have adhd you are quite smart at twisting things
but your only fooling your self love i fell for it but was soon put right lolgood by & good luck Ed Reid .
Ps no more contac thankyou .
very below the belt... only a very sad person would say this...