Pepsi's first weightpull

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
doc4eva
Pepsi's first weightpull

Post by doc4eva » March 6th, 2012, 9:50 am

Hey guys

First of all wanna give you a big thanks for gettin me interested in weight pulling and supplying me with the coolest ever weightpull harness! Pepsi was the centre of attention this weekend at the dogshow with her harness and hopefully I've sent alot of business your way as many People were asking who made it and for contact details so I gave them Bullseyes fb name

Now I am on my mobile so don't have any pix or videos just now to add but when I get home I'll fling them onto this thread, but Pepsi pulled 720lbs on sand in her first ever pull - I know this isn't a big number but considering it was her first time ever seen the weightpull cart and being hooked up to it I thought she did phenomenal and I'm so so so proud of her, she took to it like it was a natural thing to do and I'm gonna make sure I keep at it by either building or buyin a proper sled and fingers crossed come the EKC show next month I'll be able to put her into the weight pulling there and she will do even better

Sorry for rambling on but I'm a happy proud mammy :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Welcome To The Bully's Den
www.bullysdenamericanbulldogs.co.uk

doc4eva

Re: Pepsi's first weightpull

Post by doc4eva » March 6th, 2012, 1:10 pm

Pepsi pulling 580lb - she struggled a little bit but shes got the heart of a lion and she stuck at it

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r116 ... efcc05.mp4

doc4eva

Post by doc4eva » March 6th, 2012, 1:50 pm

that first link didnt work so here we go again

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r116 ... efcc05.mp4

thedogmother

Post by thedogmother » March 6th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Brilliant Michelle it like you were all having a great time,and so was pepsi so glad she likes her harness and 720 lbs wow on sand thats very good ill watch this space for more shows and we will come give you a look at one of your days well done to all that took part and a nice venue too Tina x :springpole: :walkies: :treadmill: :jump: :welcomepull: