Might have to led one of my dogs go

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mandog

Post by mandog » February 27th, 2012, 9:53 pm

I'm really close to this dog and think I would want to see him after he's gone to be honest , it's gonna be hard enough getting rid.

mandog

Post by mandog » February 27th, 2012, 10:00 pm

I'm closer to Leo than flick but she is older and better behaved.

oldetyme

Re: Might have to led one of my dogs go

Post by oldetyme » March 1st, 2012, 9:37 pm

dont rush into it bud, it wont matter if the dogs don't go out for a while, you may end up regretting it if you do, i've had a bad back for a few months and i don't get much help walking the dogs but at least i still have them and now i'm getting a bit better, they are going out a bit more. at the end of the day, it is your decision. atb ian.

mandog

Post by mandog » March 2nd, 2012, 3:14 pm

They seem to be as calm as a cucumber if I feed them first thing in the morning.
My usual routine was to wait untill they had a run and sometimes that was the evening.
Its the feeling of claustrophobic I can't stand, we're I can't get up and do things. It's driving mental. Leo wants to be by my side always at the moment bless him but it does drive me crazy. I still pat him while in two minds about doing it. Now there calmer and the weather is better, all seems to be well.
Thanks.