your bitches seaons ?

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied
your bitches seaons ?

Post by mickey » February 12th, 2012, 11:29 am

Do all of ur bitches come in every 6 months or not

Mine don't seem to be having any pattern at all she was due in at X-mas and not come in still yet my male has bin showing some intrested and she is showing sings but 3 weeks later still no blood she has bin a bit agressive to beat Winston up twice they fight any way but not like this I hat to get in to stop em as normaly I say stop and they do but that's not happened again since they no its not aloud to happen

She will be 3 in august and only had 2 propa havey seasons is this normal and ok but I can tell she is sort off in with no bleeding because she walks. With 2 males and they go nuts but not as nuts as they do wen she is having a heavy one I have only had or bin around male dogs and storm is my 1st bitch

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: your bitches seaons ?

Post by Bullseye » February 12th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Most of ours come in season every six months, however Maisey when we first got her had no structure as regards season patterns, although for a little while Bullseye was trying it on with her regardless of whether she was in season or not, but she seemed to have sorted out now, sometimes bitches have a "dry" season, but their virgina is still puffed up, but no blood, if you say Winno is coming onto her but she don't want to know the chances are she's now comming in season, or she's had a dry one and you've just missed it, dogs tend not to take much interest in a bitch one heat in the early stage of a season/period.... its usually between 9 and 12 days (10th day is best time to concieve)

Just my 2 cents.. we need the dog mother on here really lol

~John~
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » February 14th, 2012, 5:33 pm

Cheers john least u could be arsed to reply I don't no if its me or the forum in general but no one replys these days

surly others have got a female dog !!

There's bin some good topics here with no replys I don't understand like noreens post with the weight pull in the 80s I thought people would of enjoyed that one

And its not facebooks folt lol plenty of fokes view the topics but no one replys

BoxStaff

Post by BoxStaff » March 2nd, 2012, 3:47 pm

6 months is generally on average when most bitches will come in season but lots are different , the gap between your bitches first ever season and her second season should always be the gap between seasons after that ...

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » March 2nd, 2012, 3:57 pm

Cheers box staff she is a every 8 monther ....what through me out was 6 month after her last season my males started showing intrest she then acted a bit strange for a few weeks but no season came till now 8 months ur right thou her 2nd one was 8 months after the 1st so it seems she is a 8 monther lol