Some people make me so mad!

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
Some people make me so mad!

Post by Bullseye » February 28th, 2010, 4:53 pm

I was browsing through yahoo answers and came across this:
Can i trace my dogs parents?
My staffie is Intercontinental Kennel Club registered. Im trying to find some pics of her mum and dad, but im not having any luck. She is a rescue dog. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Also what is the difference between Intercontinental Kennel club and Kennel club?

If anyone can tell me ill give them 10 points
Thanks in advance
and one of the replies was:
The Kennel Club is a legit registrie the Intercontinental Club is what is known as a scam registery. It is a registry that was made by BYB and Mills in order to register dogs that couldn't be registered by legitimat registries.The intercontinental registry ranks right there with the CKC (continental Kennel Club, Canine Kennel Club), ACA (American Canine Association) WW (World Wide Kennel Club) as worthless registries that less then responsible breeders use to con buyers into believing they actually have a registered dog.
Chances are you won't be able to trace your dogs pedigree because it isn't registered with a reputable regsitry.
Source(s):
vet tech 33 years, dog trainer 34 years
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 208AAiwOMA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

LeighandApple

Re: Some people make me so mad!

Post by LeighandApple » February 28th, 2010, 5:46 pm

Ammmmmm - vet tech 33 years, dog trainer 34 year.................ignoramus all his life!!!!

Just more issues that BSL is causing. Should it matter whether a Stafford is 14" or 20", registered with KC or IKC?? It just shows that some people think a dog's only as good as their papers...........very sad indeed.

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Post by theoldgit » February 28th, 2010, 6:14 pm

WELL,it seems rather odd that an organisation that dosent exist[he said tongue in cheek]has been more than helpful to me with such matters not only with relavent paper work but photo graphs from way back friendly return phone calls and put us in touch with other owners with the same line,real dogs that are worthwhile not mutated freaks for peoples amusment,due respect to some KCbreeds but i believe an animal that has to be spoon fed is a travisty of breeding its more a case of jealousy in many cases,each to their own but i stick by what i know and believe.....GOD BLESS ALL DOGS AND RESPONSIBLE OWNERS,may all this nonsense end soon......sorry for that outburst but its an area i feel very strongly about
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

Shipley

Post by Shipley » February 28th, 2010, 10:22 pm

I am not getting into a KC debate, but in my opinion those wanting & being accepted intp IKC membership show the right signals to promote & fulfill a desire for fit,healthy & active canines !

There are a few out there with limited knowledge of the real world who see the show ring as the be all & end all,...fair play to them !

However, each to their own & i personally much prefer athletic event's & in my opinion so do the dog's, i do enjoy confirmation but,
much prefer it if other event's are run in conjunction !

Cheer's

Terry.