ok

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mandog
Re: ok

Post by mandog » October 28th, 2011, 8:37 am

Nothing wrong with strapping a harness to a 5 month old pup and allowing him to tow you home, when you get a slatty, saves calling the AA out.
I've never come accross a dog that 5 or 6 years old that has been tyreated this way, there are normally dead by the time they get home.

Philly Mc00

Post by Philly Mc00 » October 28th, 2011, 8:56 am

mandog wrote:Nothing wrong with strapping a harness to a 5 month old pup and allowing him to tow you home, when you get a slatty, saves calling the AA out.
I've never come accross a dog that 5 or 6 years old that has been tyreated this way, there are normally dead by the time they get home.
Haha you've got a good point about the AA, every car should come with a pack of pulling dogs, just incase:)

But your dead right about the dogs, the dog is there to do it's job first and be a companion second my dogs are treated the other way around so it's up to people to decide what way there priorates lie.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

sunny

Post by sunny » January 15th, 2012, 10:46 am

so not only will you be likely trying to sell us a book, you want us to write it as well !!!

mandog

Post by mandog » January 31st, 2012, 8:18 am

He was way to passionate about slagging people off. What got me the most is the forum owners backed his bully tactics, i have no respect for this forum no more.

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » January 31st, 2012, 9:53 am

mandog wrote:He was way to passionate about slagging people off. What got me the most is the forum owners backed his bully tactics, i have no respect for this forum no more.
U can't tar every one with the same brush i wouldn't let it happen if I was the gaffa either but it is a open forum and people do use them to course trouble but this happens on ever forum I have just lernt to TRY and not rise to the keybord worriors one thing I have lernt if that they might have balls on there pc not many show the same disrespect in person

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Post by Bullseye » January 31st, 2012, 11:24 am

Well said Mickey
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

mandog

ok

Post by mandog » January 31st, 2012, 5:46 pm

Fair shout Mickey