Gain Feeds

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
Darren
Gain Feeds

Post by Darren » June 28th, 2011, 11:17 am

as most serious people know most the greyhound men have all gone back onto Gain 28 and Gain record breaker as Orijin and Australian just werent living upto the claims, it is designed specifically for dogs in intensive work and exercise and Gain were recently applauded for being THE ONLY company that gave a true and accurate breakdown of what was in it.
anyway available through me by mail order next day delivery just pm me your name and number and Gain will contact you for card payment , 2 x15kgs of Gain 28 £30 , or 2 x 15kgs of record breaker for £46.50 delivered.
Dont bother using Gain if you arent prepared to exercise in a committed fashion.This has taken me a long time to set up and has been running nicely now for 3 weeks without a single hiccup

Darren
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Re: Gain Feeds

Post by theoldgit » June 28th, 2011, 1:39 pm

great idea,doorstep delivery,and full back up by pros with free advice from those that know the game............you dont always get that from the "local pet shop".................
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!

mandog

Post by mandog » June 28th, 2011, 5:42 pm

You save about a pound if you buy the 28 but lose just over a pound by buying the record breaker, from lawsons.

Darren

Post by Darren » June 28th, 2011, 6:38 pm

do you know what I dont know why I bother, this is direct from Gain , ALL THE PRICES have just gone up, I have negotiated this direct with Sean Traynor of Gain direct(I make nothing although I do admit Gain feed my dogs ) watch Lawsons prices in the next couple of weeks people are discovering this already, but as its a rip off I retract ALL of the above and the offer is no longer available
Hypocrite!

Darren

Post by Darren » June 28th, 2011, 6:40 pm

infact I will go as far as saying mandog that you dont even feed Gain you probably just spent this afternoon trying to find it cheaper in order to get one over on me
Hypocrite!

mandog

Post by mandog » June 28th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Darren you do go over board i have nothing against you just some people would see that's its the same price as lawsons, as i have ordered from them in the past. The reason for my post was to give you the opotunity to be a salesmen believe it or not.

mandog

Post by mandog » September 7th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Infact if you went to greyhound super store you can save even more.

tera

Post by tera » September 19th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Its the same price delivered from there as what Darren is offering ??

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Darren

Post by Darren » September 20th, 2011, 7:46 am

mandog wrote:Infact if you went to greyhound super store you can save even more.

pmsl Steven of The Greyhound Superstore works for Gain and that is where Sean Traynor stores Gain (in one of Stevens Double Glazing workshops) he recieves a commission from Gain for selling it he doesnt buy it from them and as such he has to sell at Gain prices and sometimes if Sean is busy I just get Louise (Steves daughter) to send it, and btw the courier is now a few pence cheaper but even at the old rate the courier was 90p cheaper than Lawsons so Lawsons were NEVER cheaper lol, also Lawsons wont deliver to I.O.M and we have customers in I.O.M , so why lie Mandog or are you going to come back and say you forgot to put the courier charge on? Incidently Steven was one of the people who pushed me to do the Handbook.BTW at the Poachers Rest Show the Gain lorry was attended and manned by The Greyhound Superstore staff I await the next unfactual dig
Hypocrite!

mandog

Post by mandog » September 20th, 2011, 9:54 am

Laters.