Anyone breeding working type Neo Mastiffs in the UK

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
hunterkennel
Re: Anyone breeding working type Neo Mastiffs in the UK

Post by hunterkennel » July 25th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Hi fella, yes I saw/admired your boy. Cracking little worker & a lovely mix. As I had Marcello with me I couldnt come over though. ....christ, thats another negative about my neos ha ha ha.

That creases me up about him guarding the gate 18hrs a day - total neo mentality. Gotta love it.

mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied

Post by mickey » July 25th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Mate if I didn't love him so much the mrs would of had him gone a long time ago I like him guarding the gate and used to let him go mad so all the local drugys got to learn its not worth tryin to rob me but now we have a lil baby its hard to shut him up plus me mrs cant leave the baby for 2 secs in the day wen am at work coz of him even thou he spends a lot of time laying next to her wich I think he's protecting her u can never fully trust him ever let a lone a monster 2 his size.

But I think the neo has played a massive role in his drive to work and with the athleticness of the stafford in there he can pritty much do the lot

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Midgard Kennels

Post by Midgard Kennels » August 28th, 2011, 11:27 pm

This is my boy Achilles last weekend, this is his second day of training. I think the pics of his first session are somewhere on the board. Here are some pictures. I'll have video once I figure out how to cut several videos into one and get it off my phone and on the internet.

David
MidgardMastiffs.com
David Ishee of MidgardMastiffs.com