bully max vits

General discussion, Health issues, Equipment, Accessories ect... Dates for the BBF dog days at Area51 are announced here too!
mickey
BBF Supplied
BBF Supplied
bully max vits

Post by mickey » May 5th, 2011, 11:48 pm

http://www.k9-equipment.co.uk/product/C ... %29_BMCS60

any one tryed this

I thought no right away but reading about it there's nothin in them that would harm them I don't think and when ur dog is pulling really heavy weights is it not right to make sure they have the right vits in there system to aid repair and develop new muscle tissues but I ain't no expert on nutrition I have always stuck with plenty of good exercise and a good diet but can a extreme athlete get all they. Need from a good kibble or just meat and bones will them extra vits help push that bit more

There not many if any top class human athletes that get to the top on just food and no supplants

Darren

Re: bully max vits

Post by Darren » May 7th, 2011, 9:13 pm

looks to me a con, its basically whey protien, buyable for less and lasting longer for a dog, combined with creatine would be far better but creatine because of the very nature of volumisation will make the dog heavier
Hypocrite!
why knock it? You all brag about your dogs ancestory.

Click >>here<< to delete me!

kelz1982

Re: bully max vits

Post by kelz1982 » May 12th, 2011, 11:23 pm

if your feeding your dog a well balanced diet that consists of everything that the dog needs........ and yes they are out there.............. then you shouldn't really need to supplement them with vits and what have you. Protein is what a dog needs to develop muscle so why not just add some boiled chicken into the diet......... but it must be boiled NOT roasted.......Roasted chicken has a lot of fat in the skin......which will do the opposite and create fat instead of muscle.......there are also foods supplied by vets that consists of everything a dog needs..eg good bone development......healthly teeth......healthly skin and coat.........helps keep the digestive system working as it should.......a good example of a good food is HILLS VET ESSENTIALS that has everything a dog needs in one food.