Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

A place to keep track of the area 51 dog's statistics & bragging rights!
User avatar
BabyCuba
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 99
Joined: November 16th, 2011, 4:41 am

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by BabyCuba » January 24th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Bullseye wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:39 pm
BabyCuba wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:23 pm
Will points scored at the next one by the same dogs be added to the points scored from this last one?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yes & will accumulate until the end of the season, the one with the most points will be declared the winner.... fairly simple stuff 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;) ;) ;)
Yes I get it and it is fairly simple :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: any pics from the day?

[ Post made via Android ] Image



User avatar
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
Posts: 2725
Joined: January 4th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Location: Norfolk
Contact:

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by Bullseye » January 25th, 2017, 10:45 am

BabyCuba wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:58 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:39 pm
BabyCuba wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:23 pm
Will points scored at the next one by the same dogs be added to the points scored from this last one?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yes & will accumulate until the end of the season, the one with the most points will be declared the winner.... fairly simple stuff 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;) ;) ;)
Yes I get it and it is fairly simple :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: any pics from the day?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yes there are pics, but the computer needs some space freed up, I'm not for indiscriminately deleting stuff, so I back everything up onto an external hard drive, I'm waiting for a power supply for that & as soon as that get here, I will upload the photos :spam: :spam: :spam:

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ] Image
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.


User avatar
MGal
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 94
Joined: August 16th, 2015, 11:15 pm

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by MGal » January 25th, 2017, 3:48 pm

It was such a good time! We are so proud of our boy!! He had a good day. It's always lovely to see everyone!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

User avatar
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
Posts: 2725
Joined: January 4th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Location: Norfolk
Contact:

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by Bullseye » January 25th, 2017, 4:09 pm

Well at the moment he's set to be the A51 Champion but that could all change, don't rest on your laurels :))

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.


User avatar
BabyCuba
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 99
Joined: November 16th, 2011, 4:41 am

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by BabyCuba » January 25th, 2017, 6:34 pm

Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 10:45 am
BabyCuba wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:58 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:39 pm


Yes & will accumulate until the end of the season, the one with the most points will be declared the winner.... fairly simple stuff 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;) ;) ;)
Yes I get it and it is fairly simple :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: any pics from the day?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yes there are pics, but the computer needs some space freed up, I'm not for indiscriminately deleting stuff, so I back everything up onto an external hard drive, I'm waiting for a power supply for that & as soon as that get here, I will upload the photos :spam: :spam: :spam:

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ] Image
What make is your hard drive model no ect?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

User avatar
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
Posts: 2725
Joined: January 4th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Location: Norfolk
Contact:

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by Bullseye » January 25th, 2017, 6:40 pm

BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 6:34 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 10:45 am
BabyCuba wrote:
January 24th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Yes I get it and it is fairly simple :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: any pics from the day?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yes there are pics, but the computer needs some space freed up, I'm not for indiscriminately deleting stuff, so I back everything up onto an external hard drive, I'm waiting for a power supply for that & as soon as that get here, I will upload the photos :spam: :spam: :spam:

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ] Image
What make is your hard drive model no ect?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Seagate 9SF2A2-500
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.


User avatar
BabyCuba
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 99
Joined: November 16th, 2011, 4:41 am

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by BabyCuba » January 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 6:40 pm
BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 6:34 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 10:45 am


Yes there are pics, but the computer needs some space freed up, I'm not for indiscriminately deleting stuff, so I back everything up onto an external hard drive, I'm waiting for a power supply for that & as soon as that get here, I will upload the photos :spam: :spam: :spam:

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ] Image
What make is your hard drive model no ect?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Seagate 9SF2A2-500
Hmmmm check your pms

[ Post made via Android ] Image

User avatar
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
Posts: 2725
Joined: January 4th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Location: Norfolk
Contact:

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by Bullseye » January 25th, 2017, 8:04 pm

BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 6:40 pm
BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 6:34 pm


What make is your hard drive model no ect?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Seagate 9SF2A2-500
Hmmmm check your pms

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Thankyou, you didn't have to do that, I've already ordered one on Ebay.. :ty:
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.


User avatar
BabyCuba
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 99
Joined: November 16th, 2011, 4:41 am

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by BabyCuba » January 25th, 2017, 8:45 pm

Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 8:04 pm
BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 6:40 pm


Seagate 9SF2A2-500
Hmmmm check your pms

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Thankyou, you didn't have to do that, I've already ordered one on Ebay.. :ty:
Well I have no use for it might as well give it to someone who has anyway it will probably be there before the other one arrive from China lol

[ Post made via Android ] Image

User avatar
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
Posts: 2725
Joined: January 4th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Location: Norfolk
Contact:

Re: Weight Pull Results (22/01/2017)

Post by Bullseye » January 25th, 2017, 8:48 pm

BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 8:45 pm
Bullseye wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 8:04 pm
BabyCuba wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm


Hmmmm check your pms

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Thankyou, you didn't have to do that, I've already ordered one on Ebay.. :ty:
Well I have no use for it might as well give it to someone who has anyway it will probably be there before the other one arrive from China lol

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Well I'll have a spare one in that case, thanks again :))
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.


Post Reply