An Introduction to introductions.....

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx
An Introduction to introductions.....

Post by Bullseye » July 2nd, 2010, 10:41 pm

An Introduction to introductions:

Welcome to the introductions section, this is a place where you can introduce yourself and your dogs, you will not be able to send PMs, use the chat or any other section of the forum until you have posted an introduction....

I understand that, some people don't really want to share their life story with us, however the reason new members have to post an introduction is to deter spam, when you post your introduction, you don't have to be too specific, all you have to do is say, hello! (try to be a bit more imaginative than that though :smokin: ) and of course post some pictures (if you want) :)

I know that some of you may use other boards and have posted intros on them, however, it doesn't mean you don't have to post one on here, you still do ;)

How ever if you do not wish to post an introduction you will still be able to read messages on the boards and view photos ect..

Thanks for joining Bull Breed Forum!