Hey guys!!

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
RayL
Hey guys!!

Post by RayL » April 1st, 2016, 4:13 am

:pawprint: hey everyone my names Ray I was in an accident a while back in July and it resulted in me being left in a coma and brain surgery I left my dogs for 3 months, Now I'm back to fitness I'm starting to get them into shape as they have weight on, I have two bitches and a dog the eldest is kilo she's 17 months next to her is Lola she is near 1 year old and the latest audition is tank he is 17 weeks and he is a very big boy, hope all is well I am looking forward to getting to know u all and see your dogs and training methods :springpole:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: Hey guys!!

Post by Bullseye » April 1st, 2016, 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay, hope you well soon mate, be sure to post some photos of the dogs when you get a moment :)

[mod][/mod]
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

theoldgit
Professional nice guy!
Professional nice guy!

Re: Hey guys!!

Post by theoldgit » April 2nd, 2016, 5:10 pm

hello ray good to see you found your way here,keep up the good work you are doing with the dogs and take it easy
God put dogs on this earth in the hope that man might learn from them courage and loyalty!