Hello!

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
Sapphire&Pandora
Hello!

Post by Sapphire&Pandora » October 30th, 2015, 7:59 pm

I am a proud owner of 4 pitties. I care very much for my dogs. They all have their own personalities and with a newborn on the way I am excited to see how they act. Back in August 2014 we started with my husband's 2 pitties. Grandma Bella and Fat boy Legion. They're my gentle giants. In march, I developed seizures while pregnant with my little girl. The first morning home I woke up to the cutest little pittie puppy. This is where Baby Sapphire came in. I ended up losing my child and Sapphire has become the fill to that hole. Now, as we prepare for our healthy little boy, we have Pandora. Currently only 4 months old, she KNOWS her owner is still on his way in my tummy and cannot wait to meet him. For my husband and I, our dog family will not grow anymore, but we continue to take part in the rescue of other pitties, and advocate for the breed. For us, we dont just save the pitties, but they save us to.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: Hello!

Post by Bullseye » October 30th, 2015, 8:39 pm

Good to have you here all the best, look forward to seeing some photos & if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :)

[mod][/mod]
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

patty

Post by patty » November 3rd, 2015, 12:25 am

Welcome to the forum, you sure have a house full!!

When you have a few spare moments :) post some pictures. I just know they are all as cute as cute can be.

Pit bulls are the best friends!!!

haranka

Post by haranka » November 23rd, 2015, 2:20 pm

welcome :pawprint: