New Guy

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
homebrwd
New Guy

Post by homebrwd » October 20th, 2015, 8:13 pm

Hello! Just introducing myself, Roy and my two pups Madigan (5yo mix) and Barley (10mo AmStaff)

My wife and I are bully breed lovers. We recently added Barley to our home to fill the void left from losing our 7yo AmStaff to cancer in August, his name was Fergus. Fergus was my first bully and he touched my heart and all of those who met him in an astonishing way. There will never be another pup like him and we miss him ever day.

RIP my dude, My Fergus
ImageDSC_0017 by Roy, on Flickr

ImageDSC_0016 by Roy, on Flickr

ImageDSC_0639 by Roy, on Flickr

ImageDSC_0569 by Roy, on Flickr

Maddie (Madigan) joined our family after my wife and I met, she was 10 months old and we brought her home on Black Friday of 2011. Her and Fergus played fantastically and were pretty good buddies, never really a bonded pair but they surely enjoyed each other's company. She is a spritely little pup at 50lbs with a 4.5 foot vertical from a stand still. She has a lot to say especially while playing, not sure if she was trying to make up for being smaller by being loud.
ImageDay330 by Roy, on Flickr

ImageDSC_0583 by Roy, on Flickr

ImageDSC_0176 by Roy, on Flickr

ImageDSC_0504 by Roy, on Flickr

Last week my wife and I were able to bring home Barley through a local rescue group. He is a goofy and very happy pup at approx 10months old. He is very playful with dogs and humans alike but doesn't quite understand his size yet. Maddie gets a little grumpy with him now and again also initiates play in the times they are allowed together (we are currently practicing a crate-rotate method to introduce Barley to the family). We are looking forward to seeing his personality and their relationship grow as time goes on.

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: New Guy

Post by Bullseye » October 20th, 2015, 8:20 pm

Sorry for your loss :( Beautiful dogs you have.. :) & yes I agree they leave a massive void when they leave us :(

[mod][/mod]
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

Missy Truman

Post by Missy Truman » October 20th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Welcome! What absolutely stunning dogs!!! Sorry for your loss, I dread that day to come for my special boy :pawprint:

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy S5 ] Image

patty

Post by patty » October 21st, 2015, 7:02 am

Welcome to the forum!

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Fergus will watch over you and your family. It is a great tribute to Fergus by opening your hearts and home to Barley. I have a soft spot for the grey ones.

Great call in crate and rotate with Maddie and Barley. May they soon become great friends and bring much joy to your home.

mayhem
Donator
Donator

Post by mayhem » October 21st, 2015, 1:10 pm

Lovely looking bunch welcome aboard atb mikey

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

thedogmother

Post by thedogmother » October 21st, 2015, 2:16 pm

Yes beautiful dogs sorry for your loss

Tina