Hello

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
remstaff
Hello

Post by remstaff » June 3rd, 2013, 8:11 pm

Hello,
Just a quick introduction. My name is Nickie & I have Staffordshire Bull Terriers, my oldest one is 14 years young and my youngest are a litter of 5 beautiful pups who are only 7 weeks old. I used to do a lot of showing - obedience & breed, also agility & flyball. I moved to Ireland nearly 7 years ago and haven't done much with the dogs since then, just a few breed shows, I haven't been able to find much going on in the way of dog clubs in my area. I am hoping to get back into showing again with this new litter, I am definitely going to keep a bitch, but I am very tempted to keep a boy too because I think they are going to be great dogs. I'm hoping that joining this group will help to get me back in on the doggie scene.

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: Hello

Post by Bullseye » June 3rd, 2013, 8:46 pm

Well you've come to the right place :)

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? because there is a good weight pulling club over there, we visit every now and then, we live in the East of England :)

:welcomepull:
Welcome To BBF!
You Now Have Full Posting Access!
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.