newbi

A place to introduce yourself and your dogs, you won't be able to post anywhere else until you've posted an introduction....
bones mum
newbi

Post by bones mum » April 2nd, 2013, 4:06 pm

hi, just got myself a new staffordshire bull terrier. Said to myself at 52 i was finished with staffs.I,ve had the same breed for 30 years. Not your usual granny of 52 as you will see.lol. I,ve shown staffs,worked staffs as hunting terriers,ratters, in show rings, at the minute i have Kenya a staffordshire bull terrier, whom i bred myself. A whippet cross english bull that needed a home due to the owner not knowing nothing about the cross but liked the look of the pup. An now my pup Bones called bones because of my sir name Bone.Joined the sight to be truth - full that middle age crisis or bloody old age.ha ha. So hi.x

Bullseye
I think you're all great people! xx
I think you're all great people! xx

Re: newbi

Post by Bullseye » April 2nd, 2013, 5:00 pm

Welcome aboard,

Us Stafford people never really convert very well, I'm only 25 but have been in the breed for most of my life all the salesmen keep saying "why don't you get a proper dog..." "...I already have one........." I often retort ha ha

And yes I agree that impulse buyers are a problem, they don't realise they're getting into a commitment that could last well over a decade.... but that's another topic lol....... anyways thanks for joining :)

Look forward to seeing loads of great stories and photos! :))

:welcomepull:
Welcome To Bull Breed Forum!
You Now Have Full Posting Access!
Having trouble resizing an image for your profile picture?
>>Click Here<< and send me a link to the image you wish to use :)

Need help with adding photos? >>Click Here<<

Check out my facebook group: farcebook.com/bullbreedforum

>>Click Here<<
to delete my account.

bones mum

Re: newbi

Post by bones mum » April 2nd, 2013, 6:43 pm

thank you,i am finding my round at the minute and hope to get some pics up tomoz of my dogs.x